Pyramid of Debate. You want to be on the top three layers to make a coherent argument. Otherwise, just STAHP.
BUT THE TONE POLICING
i made this my new header
I learned about this in Intro to Logic. That was an interesting class, such a shame it was taught at 8am, and my brain does not function at 8am.
we found the ideal starter for Sollux guys
so these are the valentines day cards i’m giving out to my class„
THIS IS HILARIOUS
Sam the Cat with Eyebrows and a Permanent Worried Face
My lovely followers, please follow this blog immediately!
Morning Commute, by Edward Del Rio.
That looks awesome and disturbing at the same time. XD
Hey, it’s Starking’s pet snake!
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
OH MY GOD NO
Fucking post makes me cry every time
Number 5 nearly broke me
Went to visit my friend’s apartment in Patterson and LOOK WHAT I FOUND!
her dress looks nice…